- The HP Cross Sell Solution is ready to use standardized form and function tool. The code does not support customized designs.
- The partner has the option to set up the HP Cross Sell Solution to only display the product category they intend to sell. It is possible to only select services, or only cartridges, or only accessories. The partner can determine this when they set up the requirements in the CNET Portal. A partner may choose if they prefer a standalone or embedded version of the solution.
- As the default, the embedded version will automatically display in the body of the HP Product Experience, however, a partner may choose a standalone version instead of the embedded one.
- The standalone version can be placed at any location on the store’s page layout, even above the fold. The Partner can determine where best to position the Logo button.
- The standalone Logo also comes in four sizes. The partner can choose which size is best for their store layout (see slide 11).
Can we personalize the experience? Print
Modified on: Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 8:15 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.